Monday 22 July 2013

Insanity again !!

Well once again I went for it, I completed my second round of Insanity a week last friday. I can honestly say I love the insanity programmes, so much so I have just bought 'The Asylum'. All the Beachbody programmes are so straightforward, just pop in a DVD and off you go.


I think I needed to ease up on the running a little post marathons so again I embraced Shaun T and his philosophy of digging deeper.

I could tell from the outset that I was out of practice from cross training but I got stronger as the weeks progressed. I gave up on running everyday half way through so I could push each session hard.  The results speak for themselves and I'm so chuffed. I've never had a body to talk about but now I feel so strong and my abs are rock solid.

Ultimately I hope that having a strong core will help my running progress so I can accomplish that elusive sub 3 hour Marathon and succeed at next years MdS. If you haven't tried Insanity 'it is for you'. Its not just for super fit people its for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment