Sunday 30 December 2012

Its called Insanity contd ...

6 weeks down, 2 to go.

The title Insanity it truly apt. The first 3 weeks were pretty hard core but once the recovery week was over the meaning of Insanity was truly understood. A 57 minute relentless session started the week and it pretty much continued in the same vein.

None of the workouts have been missed but I did miss my last fitness test. I've been trying to cram too much in. Before starting the programme someone told me you cannot complete the Insanity alongside another fitness routine. Well with me being stubborn, and the marathon season fast approaching, I decided to give it a shot. The result, I'm ruined and I've decided to pretty much re start my marathon schedule in a week or two.

I can't stop the Insanity. I'm so close to the 60 days and genuinely look forward to each session. Its all I seem to talk about at work and I've even got some of the team giving it a go. Running on the other hand has become the devil over my shoulder and we need some together time in the new year. I haven't followed the Insanity eating plan at all, especially with Christmas but I have noticed significant body changes. My muscles overall feel strong, really strong and I can almost make out a 6 pack. I'll post a before and after shot on my next update :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment