Wednesday 12 December 2012

Its called Insanity

In an attempt to strengthen my entire body I have started the 60 day Insanity Workout. I'm 4 weeks in and its great. Think Jane Fonda exercise DVD at home in front of the telly, then times it by a million. High intensity cardio workouts 6 days a week. Working out twice a day (Insanity & running) is difficult to fit in. While Poppy is doing her homework or Sam is reading I'm getting crazy in front of the tv or off out for a run. They have been extremely understanding so far and I've only got 4 weeks left to go. After then I will concentrate on training for Brighton Marathon 2013 and continue with less intense core workouts. I recently saw Rory Coleman (www.rorycoleman.co.uk) who inspired me to push harder and think about cross training in order to realise my potential. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment